Please join us on June 27, 2017 for a lunchtime panel discussion regarding “Government Contracts M&A in 2017: Challenges and Opportunities on the Horizon.”
During this program, moderated by Peter Eyre, a panel of industry, private equity, law firm, and government representatives will tackle key considerations for buyers and sellers to take into account when structuring and executing M&A transactions in the government contract marketplace, including: due diligence “hot spots” and effective risk management; specific considerations regarding transactions involving for foreign entities; and unique requirements when acquiring or selling companies in the defense and intelligence fields.
- Mike Molino, SVP, Corporate Strategy, Leidos
- Tim Garnett, Managing Director, Avascent
- David Wodlinger, Partner, Arlington Capital
- Marc Marlin, Managing Director, KippsDeSanto & Co.
- Addie Cliffe, Partner, Crowell & Moring