This week’s episode covers cost accounting, artificial intelligence, and protest news, and is hosted by partners David Robbins and Peter Eyre. Crowell & Moring’s “Fastest 5 Minutes” is a biweekly podcast that provides a brief summary of significant government contracts legal and regulatory developments that no government contracts lawyer or executive should be without.
Congress v. White House – who will win the fight? As they duke it out on policies and legislation that will impact government contractors, our legal team will help you identify vulnerabilities as well as possible opportunities. We will cover a variety of topics, including:
- The New Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces Executive Order
- Developments and trends for contractor claims and terminations
- The changing landscape of internal investigations
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Cybersecurity risk management
- And so much more!
Our keynote speaker will be Professor Steven Schooner who will discuss “ A Decade of Ethics Scandals.”