Please join us for a webinar on Monday, September 20 at 2 pm ET for a discussion of the new rules requiring many contractors to report information about executive compensation and awards to subcontractors.
During this webinar, we will cover many topics, including:
- Which companies must report executive compensation information?
- How is executive compensation calculated?
- How do these rules apply to publicly traded companies?
- How does the CCR form work?
- How should companies collect information from subcontractors?
- What companies are considered subcontractors?
- What if a subcontractor refuses to provide the information or the information is subject to a confidentiality agreement?
- How do companies input the information in FSRS?
- What will be done with the information?
- Who will have access to the information?
- What risks will companies face, even if they comply with this rule?
It should be an interesting discussion, and we hope you can join us.